Sunday 1 April 2018

MHK Designs April Challenge


     Sorry I'm a little late with my project for MHK Designs challenge, I seem to have lost more than one hour as the clocks changed! The card was made but the post wasn't ready.
     For this card I have used the new set called Caring Crocus. I printed the image and then used an embossing pen to trace around the edges of the image, then I used coloured embossing powder to outline it.
     To colour the image I have used some powder type paint sprinkled over each area after it has been painted with a water brush, I have found it's best to work one small area at a time.
     Finishing off with a bit of matting and layering in matching colours it was completed with a layered greeting popped up on a foam pad.
    Please pop over to MHK Designs blog, if you haven't already, and take a look at all the DT inspiration for this gorgeous spring set.

Caring Crocus

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.