Saturday 7 October 2017

Jamming With MHK Designs


      Digi stamps don't have to be just for making cards, having made a batch of quince jelly this week I needed to label it. What could be better than home grown fruit made into home cooked jelly, in recycled jars with a hand crafted label.
      I used a frame from Easter Blessings and turned it green, then I typed my own description in green and printed it out on 120gsm paper. Then I put double sided sticky sheet on the back and die cut them.
      Before removing the die I used some pale green ink to colour the paper, once the die is removed you have a lovely white border.
     All that remains now is to find where I've put the pretty holly fabric I bought a few months ago and I can put a nice cover on them before Christmas.
     If you would like to know how to change the colour of a digi image then pop over to You Tube and watch our very own Mynn of MHK Designs show you how in this video.


Easter Blessings
                         









I would like to enter this project in the following challenge:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes   (W)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes   (F)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes   (F)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely labels, very classy! I now have a year's supply of quince jam (jelly runs off the toast, and jam is quicker), thank you for the quinces.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great labels, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.