Tuesday 28 October 2014

Guess Who Made The Team This Year.....


.............and a sneak peak, but don't tell !

     What a nice surprise it was to get a lovely e-mail saying I had made it through selection and was now part of the amazing design team at Creative Expressions.
     It will be my pleasure to bring you a new project every Monday made with some of the great new releases and few of the old favourites too. Here's a sneak peak at some of the things I'm working with right now.
     Creative Expressions stock a wide range of craft items from the ever popular Sue Wilson stamps and dies to the amazing Cosmic Shimmer range of paints, waxes, mica's and my favourite, cannot do without, dries clear glue. That glue will stick almost anything, I've been using it for years now and very rarely use anything else, it's even mended some of my sons toys!
     As you can tell I'm really pleased to be joining the team, a little bit apprehensive at being surrounded by so much talent but I promise to do my best. I hope you'll join me on my journey.
 

1 comment:

  1. well done, will look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.