Wednesday 30 April 2014

Some Like It Hot!


     This fortnights challenge at The Male Room is to create something to make us giggle, for me this was a challenge. I don't make many funny cards but this one made me smile as it reminds me of a friend who likes very spicy food.
     It's a Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage sheet that has been in my stash for a while, time to stop hoarding and start using!
     I have only used two layers of the decoupage so it's nice and slim for posting and if I'm careful I can get another card out of the bits I didn't use.
     Please come and join us at The Male Room with your amusing creations, as long as they are suitable for a man or boy then you can add them to our linky.



8 comments:

  1. He! He! A FABulous Fun card...Hope that little guy doesn't fall in..
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee - Love the mouse drinking the water - too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I have no tolerance for chilli/peppers/spices so this is me! I adore these meeces and this is a fabulous card for a man!
    I have already entered the Allsorts oriental challenge today with a similar but nicer card lol! I am having fun finding these challenges and using my old stamps and some of your papers and some of my old stash too! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! It's such a fun image - reminds me of my daughter at dinner this evening. She had a cajun dinner, the heat builds!!! She drank lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute Rocky, that mouses are so adorable especially the one drinking in the glass it just brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous meeces card. Not seen this image before. Certainly made me smile. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's me after OH makes a curry! Great fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a challenge between the boys in this house to see who can eat the hottest pepper. So, this card made me laugh thinking about how tough they think they are, but not really :o) The image is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.