I chose to use a stamp by Creative Expressions called Steampunk Dreams. I have stamped the dummy and embossed with black, it's an old powder that's been in my stash for ages in a little pot my Mum gave me so I don't know who's it is but it has melted a little on the grungy side rather than a smooth finish. That may be due to age or it was meant to be like that but either way the effect with steampunk is rather good, luckily!
I stamped the wings separately again so I could cut them out and mount them at an angle to give dimension. They have also been coloured with a clear Sakura Stardust pen to give them a little sparkle.
I cut out the image and mounted it on white card that has been embossed using a patchwork type folder I borrowed from a friend, I think it's a Universal folder.
The sentiment is also from the same stamp sheet and has been embossed with the same grungy powder. I have added a tiny red gem to the middle of the cog on the dummy's chest just to have a small hint of colour.
It's not come out quite how it was in my head but I'm happy with it non the less. There is no greeting inside yet, I thought I would leave that until I need to use it.