Sunday 22 August 2010

Sample Board


This is the sample board I made to take to Jarrolds on saturday, I would like to say thankyou to Lisa, Amanda and the other ladies at the store for being so welcoming.
The board shows many of the different coloured metals Walnut Hollow make, as well as several patterns from their 'Design Sheets' (firm plastic moulds to push the metal into) and patterns made using the 'Roller Points' from the beginners kit. I also used Spellbinders Impressabilities and Dies as well as a selection of stamps from Creative Expressions.
In the following few weeks I will post some of the cards made using WH metal and show you how to preserve you hard work from being squashed! The metal is a very tactile medium and everyone was drawn to touch the artwork.
I've enjoyed using the metal and now plan to make my dad's birthday card with it, after all if he doesn't like it at least it has scrap value!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rushanne,
    Glad to hear the demo went well.
    The sample board is really good, some lovely pieces. I may be asking to borrow it if I have to do a WH demo too!!
    My demo also went well, it was quite busy!
    Still not sure I'm a great glitter fan though!
    Good luck with the show this Sunday, was hoping to come up and pay a visit to your stall but have too much to catch up with here(am having a new kitchen put in).
    Hope to get together maybe sometime.
    Greetings, Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rushanne
    What a lovely sample board. You have worked hard. The colours are beautiful. Looking forward to meeting up Wednesday.
    Take Care
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.